"Every man takes care that his neighbor should not cheat him. But a day comes when he begins to care that he does not cheat his neighbor. Then all goes well. He has changed his market-cart into a chariot of the sun."
- Emerson ("Worship")
- 15 Principles for the Design of College Ethical Development Programs
- Sample Dialogue: A Case of Cheating
- Friendship, Fidelity, and Academic Integrity
- Report from the Templeton Fellows
- What's wrong with cheating?
- Academic Dishonesty: the Social Implications
- When lawyers try to mislead the court
- Ten Ethical Principles for College Journalists
- The Death of Ivan Ilyich, by Leo Tolstoy
(This short book is also available at most libraries and bookstores).
- Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan's 1999 Harvard University Commencement speech
- The University of Maryland Help Henry exercise
- Cultivating entrenched integrity, by [Former U.S. Senator] William Proxmire
- Film: A Man For All Seasons, available at most video rental locations and local libraries
- ''The Moral Instinct'', The New York Times, January 13, 2008
- ''How Teachers Can Stop Cheaters'', The New York Times, September 9, 2003
- ''Job exam piracy rising: Websites aid test cheating by professionals'', The Boston Globe, December 26, 2007
- ''Why are we here? Colleges ignore life's biggest questions, and we all pay the price'', The Boston Globe, September 16, 2007
- ''New Honor Codes for a New Generation'', Inside Higher Education, March 11, 2005
- Lincoln's Great Depression, Atlantic Monthly, October 2005